CathWear medical undergarments may be covered by insurance policies and Medicare.
CathWear’s Patented system includes:
- The CathWear two pocket system allows patients to simply place their bags into the secure and spacious Cath-Pockets. This technology removes the issue of having skin to plastic contact and completely doing away with the antiquated Velcro strap or elastic band system that restricts blood flow.
- With the Cath-Tract system all of your tubes will be safely concealed and secured. There is also a Velcro opening on the Cath-Trac that will allow you to have an access point which eliminates any complications of threading the tubing through the tract. This is a benefit to those with loss of dexterity associated with rheumatoid arthritis or osteoarthritis
Breathable and fast drying fabric conforms to your shape for comfort. Elastic waistband provides a comfortable, secure fit. Garment can be machine washed and placed in dryer.
- CathWear is able to support up to 2 of your preferred leg bags at the same time.
Available in the following sizes for both females and males:
- Medium/Large/X Large/2X Large
- Able to support leg bags up to 600ML (20 ounces)
1 standard leg bag will be included with your purchase.